Edward Longshuh, a budding detective, wonders if hell ever get to do anything exciting in his line of work other than going through documents. Then one day a body is found beaten and littered with stab wounds. The head detective offering him to solve this case for a promotion, Longshuh takes it and tries to find out who did this and if they’ll strike again.
- Edward Longshuh, 24- Wears loose fitting beige shirts, a barely done up white tie, casual black slacks and black shoes. Has short blonde hair and trimmed eyebrows. He is a calm, collected person who works hard even when it looks like he’s bored.
- Clara Pane, 22 (aftermath witness + suspect) – Wears yellow dresses and a waitress outfit, and a black pump. Has long black hair and thin eyebrows. She is sassy but insecure and is always trying to be nice to people.
- Clarence Water, 34 (Head detective) – Wears a dark brown coat with a black shirt underneath and brown trousers with black shoes. Has black hair parted at the midsection and thick rimmed glasses. He has a cold and harsh exterior and doesn’t tolerate disrespect.
- Arthur Thyme, 37 (Victim) – Deceased
- Andrew Marks, 31 (Killer) –
Edward Longshuh is given the chance to get a promotion if he takes on the case presented to him. It turns out to be the case on Arthur Thymes’ death and to find who murdered him. Clara Pane is suspected of being the killer due to her being seen going down the alley, in which Arthur had been killed in, by witnesses around the area. However Clara has disappeared and no-one can find her. Edward tracks her down and, after a lot of fighting, when Interrogated Clara confesses she does go down the alley but only to get home as it is a shorter journey than if she were to take another route. She works at a bar next to the alley so its convenient for her. She says that she disappeared because she couldn’t handle the accusations and the pressure it put on her. Clara knew Arthur as he was a regular at the club next to the alley so Edward decides to look into it. He gets there and realises that its a gay club, he doesn’t care so he marches in and questions the bartender about Arthur and anyone suspicious but gets nothing. However when he turns around, he sees a man staring at him lewdly with an evil glint in his eyes. Suspicious, he goes up to him and starts to flirt shyly and pretend to look interested. The man is looking him up and down and says him name is James, and they agree on going outside. As soon as they are outside and unseen, Edward is pressed up against a wall and kissed. However, with his eyes still open, Edward see the man pulling a knife out of his back pocket and he pushes the man off of himself and knocks out James. Searching his body for clues, he finds latex gloves, knives and his real I.D. which states his real name is Andrew Marks.
Melanie martinez – pacify her
This Story Is To Die For
A body is found outside of a dimly lit house…or what is left of the body. Gaping holes and blood stained skin, from where it appears flesh has been ripped out. As Thomas Blake, friend on the victim, tries to find out who killed his friend behind his companies back, he also tries to find out why he wakes up in random places with a metallic taste in him mouth.
- Richard Fizzwell – Wears white button up shirts, a black tie, blue denim jeans and black trainers.
- Victoria Sponge (Victim)
- Baily Day (Chief of Police)
This Story is about Richard who is trying to find out out who killed his friend and others in the same gruesome way, while also trying to figure out why strange things are happening to himself. He discovers that he has a split personality and doesn’t remember what happens while in that state of mind. His other personality was created due to him needing a coping mechanism from when his parents disowned him. But when he managed to become independent and didn’t need to depend on anyone else, he pushed away the other personality to the back of his mind and forgot about him. Keeping his other mind isolated for so long made it deranged and when it resurfaced it killed people and ate their bodies, leaving the metallic taste of blood in Richards mouth whenever he woke up. When he discovers this he is distraught and kills himself while he is sane so he doesn’t harm anyone else.
Halsey – control