Today I am looking back on what i have done for the VR promo so far.
What went well:
- I came up with an original idea and a background story for how the game will play out.
- I have been organised and finished most of my concept art and have fully designed the logo for this trailer.
- Matt has designed a kitchen in maya which can be used as an asset.
- we have produced storyboards and chosen one for the promo so we can use that to know the scenes that we need to follow.
What didn’t go so well:
- Some people have not been in so they were behind on what their roles were and what they needed to be doing.
- One person started doing something which i had already done because they didn’t know what roles people were doing.
- during the filming process in the green screen room, some of the group didn’t participate as much as they could have.
How could it be improved:
- If some people knew their roles and understood how to execute them properly there would be less confusion
- Logo designer
- Concept artist
- Camera man
- Green screen editor
- Post/Production editor along side Jordan